Track: Ma Style
Artist: miss A
Album: Independent Women Pt. III
Hello, hello, you’re ma style
I never, ever get tired of this song – it’s my absolute favorite miss A song.
The feel and vibe of this song reminds me of two other songs: Love Like This by Natasha Bedingfield and Hey Boy by Wonder Girls. Like it’s summer, and you meet someone you like and you really hit it off, and it’s easy and nice and just right, without worries. Magical atmosphere.
miss A – Ma Style
- thejapaneseyakuza reblogged this from get-your-k-on
- pastyasswhiteboy likes this
- asdfghjklai reblogged this from get-your-k-on and added:
- alwaysdotherightthing likes this
- dreamingoftime reblogged this from get-your-k-on
- get-your-k-on posted this